* Completed Student Intern Application, Liability Waiver and Student Intern Work Agreement submitted to Internship Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Completion of background investigation.
* Internship Program Coordinator will coordinate the placement of interns with the Agency based on requested received.
* Efforts will be made to give the Student Intern as many diverse assignments as possible.
* Upon successful completion of background investigation, student intern will complete interview with Internship Program Coordinator to complete all necessary forms.
* Interns who have been accepted into the Internship program will receive an agency issued photo I.D. card, identifying them as a student intern.
* Interns will be given a full calendar of internship to include initial interview date and exit interview date.
Please note, an Intern may be removed from the program when circumstances warrant such action for the benefit of the agency.
If you would like more information on the Student Internship Program, contact:
To download and complete the Student Intern Application, please click the following link: Application and Information